Gloria BALAGUE; UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS AT CHICAGO, USA
Gloria Balague, PhD, directs the sport psychology services at the University of Illinois at Chicago Sports Medicine Center and Human Performance Lab.
An internationally acclaimed sport psychology consultant and speaker, she most recently addressed the Sydney Olympic Scientific Congress in Australia.
Balague is a member of the executive committee and president of the sport psychology division of the International Association of Applied Psychology.
• Received PhD from University of Illinois at Chicago in 1987
• An internationally acclaimed sport psychology consultant and speaker
• Most recently addressed the Sydney Olympic Scientific Congress in Australia and European Conference in Sport Psychology in Denmark
• Authored numerous articles and chapters in Sport Psychology
• Coaching for Performance and Development
• Creating High Performance Teams
• Mental Toughness
• Transformational Selling Behaviour
• Interpreter and Facilitator for Leadership/Management/English Learning Workshop
• Associate Consultant with Lane4 Management Group Ltd where her work has included
− Facilitating the DSM Global Program in both North and South America, delivering workshops in Spanish and English
− Running Mental Toughness and Leadership programmes for Roche Pharmaceuticals
• Gloria directs the sport psychology services at the University of Illinois at Chicago Sports Medicine Centre and Human Performance Lab
• She has been a consultant sport psychologist for USA Track and Field since 1989 and has accompanied the team to Olympic Games and World Championships
• Besides Track and Field, Gloria has also worked with USA Gymnastics and Field Hockey